1. Extra support piece is standard only on the Z3200 and Z3800.The loading lock assures that the table does not move as you load a new panel on the saw.
2. Hold down clamp and separate mitre fence with flip stop is standard on all “Z” machines.
3. The main 90° cut-off fence telescopes to 2.7 m and assures square cuts.
4. The overhead sawguard is hinged which makes it easy to fold it out of the way.
5. The hard anodized extrusion of the sliding table is machine precisioned. The heart of the sliding table is 8 hardened steel rods inserted into the table extrusion, thus making the whole system extremely wear-free.
6. Height adjustment of main sawblade and scoringblade, and left to right adjustment of scoring blade.
The adjustment is very positive using a cam system with precise window indicating tilt degree.
7. Handwheel for tilting the complete sawunit, and large precise window indicating tilt degree. The machine has positive stops at 90° and 45°.
8. Cast iron rip fence with micro adjustement and optional digital read-out.
The guide rail for the rip fence is made of dia.50 mm solid steel.