A strong sense of craftsmanship
Both professional and industrial woodworkers require a strong, well-build precision machine, simple and easy to use that will give good reliable service for many years to come. On the following pages we would like to present you such a machine: the SD-B-510 Planer- Thicknesser- Mortiser.
- Strong cast iron deeply-ribbed for stability, the precision planed tables open together on powerfull springs and are held open by a safety catch to prevent accidental closure.
- Edging operation is facilitated by 1500 mm long x 200 mm high anodized fence.
- Mounted on paralellogram type precision slides, both tables are fully adjustable up and down.
- For wet or damp timber adjustable rollers can be provided, mounted in and easily removable from the thicknesser table. This option must be ordered with the initial order for the machine.
- Standard equipment on the machine: 4 speeds controlled by a selector switch controlling both infeed and outfeed rollers.
- 4 columns anchored thicknesser table.
- C.E. bridge guard with quick positioning mechanism is added for protection while surfacing.
- Machine standard equipped with magnetic knife setter for its 4 knife cutter-block.
Standard equipment on the thicknesser: digital read-out with precision 0,1mm The rise and fall of the thicknesser table, driven by an easy-to-use electric motor is standard on all machines.
The heavy duty mortiser is equipped with steel guide axes and runs on 6 linear ball bearings, guaranteed for smooth and easy operation under the most heaviest loads, and is absolutely maintenance free!
The chuck runs at 3000 R.P.M. and the in-and out stroke lever of the table can be put at the low position for the machining of large workpieces, e.g.doors.
The thicknessing table, is mounted on four columns to give stability. For wet or damp timber adjustable rollers can be provided, mounted in and easily removable from the thicknesser table. Please note that this option must be ordered with the initial order of the machine.
Standard on all machines: heavy pushers on both in-and outfeed side and a 4 knife cutter-block. Optional “Wigo” cutter-block with 4 turnblades provides quick precision settings of knives. This option must be ordered with the initial order of the machine.