With scoring unit and 4 speed spindle arbor
Combined saw-spindle woodworking machine NLX-TZ
The NLX-TZ is a compact woodworking centre providing the modern woodworker ROBLAND precision, quality, liability and security.
The frame is designed to maximise strength and rigidity and is build of 4 mm steel plate box-construction, it holds the aluminium sliding table and the cast iron saw table (weight of the machine 400 kg)
The hard anodized aluminium extrusion of the sliding table is machine precisioned and features a 310 mm wide sliding table and an impressive 140 mm wide lower beam.The heart of the sliding table is 8 hardened steel rods, inserted into the aluminium, set in a square pattern, to guide the steel bearing balls, held in a steel ball carrier.
This makes the whole system extremely wear-free, requiring almost no cleaning.
Standard cutting length is 1900 mm, optional cutting length is 2500 mm.
Standard motor (2) sizes are 3 kW three phase, 2,2 kW single phase, optional 3,7 kW three phase.
The machine is equipped in the standard execution with a scoring unit, driven by separate motor.
The standard 4 speed spindle arbor can on both three-and single phase machines be ordered.
1) When working with large panels, the table surface is determinating, with the NLX-TZ you have this major advantage.
2) The mitre fence and stop on the sliding table is equipped with an excentric woodclamp. Exact angles can be set and secured.
3) Standard spindle diameter is 30 mm (option 50 mm), the working length of the spindle shaft is 125 mm, the up-and down stroke is 140 mm. The max. tool diameter which can be lowered under the table surface is 180 mm, the spindle is locked with a lever. The spindle protection and woodpushers assure optimal safety.
4) Very easy to operate, well dimensioned
310 mm wide sliding table, 140 mm wide lower beam.
The result of this clever design is the very high quality of cut from the saw.
5) Cast iron power feed “fold away” support table, standard on the NLX-TZ.
6) OPTION: “GILCO” universal spindle cutter-block, takes all grindable profile knives, no need for tilting spindle anymore. For spindle diameters 30 and 50 mm, cutter-block diameters 145 and 160 mm, height 40 and 50 mm
7) OPTION: heavy duty tenoning table A4376
8) OPTION : safety hood A4375.
The optional heavy duty tenoning table and safety hood enables you to execute in all safety all tenoning work and makes your machine even more versatile.
The tenoning table is made of grey cast iron and is equipped with a anodized 1450 mm long stur-dy fence with splitter protection and flip-over stop enabling repetition work, and a heavy duty woodclamp. The 2x45° tilt fence can be locked into any position along the tenoning table.
The tenoning safety hood is made for tools with a maximum diameter of 260 mm
(tenon lenght 105 mm!).
Both options can be mounted onto all Robland and Knapp machines, old and new.
9)The 4-speed spindle arbor(speeds 2900/4000/6000/7500) can, both on three and single phase machines, be ordered.
The chosen speed can be read on the inside and the outside of the machine.