A strong sense of craftsmanship
ROBLAND is located in Brugge-Belgium, one of the most beautiful medieval towns in Europe . The flemish people of this area have a tradition of craftmanship that goes back many centuries. Our strong sense of professionalism is rooted within the walls of our manufactering facility that has been producing high quality machinery for nearly 30 years now, employing not only highly skilled engineers and craftsmen, but also the newest and most sophisticated computerized machinery in the world.
For the second generation, the Landuyt family has demonstrated their continued commitment to quality and exellence. That commitment is shared by a worldwide team of dealers striving to deliver quality machines and service.
It is our commitment to quality that continues to bring new customers to our door. If you are one of them, welcome to ROBLAND, if you are an old friend, we look forward to continue our friendship.
All machines conform to “CE” specifications and carry the “Low Dust Emission” Quality Label.
The standard machine has a 7.5 HP motor with a manual “Star-Delta”starter, a 10 HP motor is available as an option.
The optional “Auto Star-Delta” starter is available for both 7.5 and 10 HP motor versions.
Where lack of space is a problem we offer the alternative of a shortened overhead guard support and guide rail for parallel fence. In the shortened version the cutting width is 650 mm, ( standard version 1270 mm). All these features guarantee an optimal use of the potentials of the machine.
1. The overhead sawguard arm is hinged making it easy to fold out of the way.
2. Heavy duty sliding table rail system and table lock, and heavy duty wood clamp. Solid 30 mm diameter guide rail, easy and quick repositionning of the guide rail to the front or back position, in function of the cutting length. The loading lock assures that the table does not move as you load a new workpiece on the machine.
3. Cast iron rip fence with micro adjustment. Guide rail made out of 50 mm solid steel.
4. Handwheels for raising and lowering the saw blade and for tilting the blade, easy read out, scale indicating the angle in degrees, positive stops at 90°and 45°.
5. Separate mitre fence and overhead saw guard, taking saw blades up to 450 mm diameter.
6. The main 90° cut-off fence telescopes out to 2.7 meters and has two heavy duty flip over stops. The photo shows the “in front” position in order to put the workpiece in front of the fence, it can also be put at ”the back” position.