Used T60C SLIDING TABLE SAW
The saw is in excelent condition, supplied new buy ourselves in 2015 and serviced by ourselves since. Fitted with the optional scoring unit.
With the new T60C saw, we want to respond to the increasing demand for well-equipped mid-range machinery. You can get this machine, which is based on the T60A frame, at a surprisingly favorable price. It is equipped with a 3.5” keypad controller at eye level, a powerful 7.5 HP motor with three rotational speed options, 1350 mm rip capacity as well as MARTIN's exclusive hand-wheel adjustment of the rip fence.
The machine has been cleaned and serviced ready for its next role in a workshop.
- 3.5“ TFT screen and control panel (at eye level)
- Electronically controlled cutting height and angle
- Rip fence adjustment using a hand wheel
- Digital indication of the cutting width integrated in the control
- Precise adjustment of the rip fence
- Cutting width: 1350 mm
- Sliding table length: 3000 mm
- Max. cutting height: 130 mm
- Fine adjustment on both cross-cut stop elements
- Individual configuration with a large selection of accessories available
- Option Scoring unit with Safelight
Delivery and installation is available on all of our machines.
Please contact the showroom to discuss the best option for you, or submit us an enquiry using the form on this page